Root HTC Desire 626S without PC – The Desire 626S by HTC is one of the best smartphones which the company has launched. Powerful hardware, beautiful design is what one gets once he gets his hands on this beauty. The 5.0-inch Android smartphone delivers resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels which provides 294 ppi pixel density. Under the hood of this smartphone, you will get a pumped up 1.1 Ghz quad core processor which is integrated with 1 GB RAM. T-Mobile users get 1.5 GB RAM. Enough with the specifications and now we will get to the main motive behind this post. If you are a regular reader of our blog you might know that we have a guide to root HTC Desire 626S but that requires one to use a computer. If you don’t have a laptop or are lazy enough to use one then this post will interest you a lot as today we are going to tell you How to root HTC Desire 626S without PC.
Disclaimer: We at Rooting Tutorials are not responsible if any damage happens to your device. Your Android device might get bricked, SD cards might get corrupted or damaged during the flashing process. You are following this tutorial at your own risk.
There are a lot of one click root applications which one can use to root Android Phones and we are going to use one of these applications to root HTC Desire 626 without computer.
Pre Requisites for Steps to Root HTC Desire 626S without PC
Pre-requisites are required to be fulfilled before we proceed to next step. The pre-requisites for successful root of this mobile phone are mentioned below.
- USB Debugging should be enabled on your mobile phone. It is very easy to enable USB debugging and you can also view our video tutorial to enable USB debugging.
- Bootloader of your smartphone should be unlocked. You can achieve the same by visiting HTC Dev website.
- More than 60% battery should be present in your Android mobile.
- It is advised that one creates backup of the data which is present in their Android mobile phone. Guides which can be followed to create backup of Android Phone are shared below.
Create backup of all apps on Android apps (No Root required)
Guide to Root HTC Desire 626S without PC
You are now ready to follow the step by step guide to root your mobile phone.
- Copy the downloaded rooting application in internal storage of your smartphone.
- Open Settings on your device and then go to Administration Tap on Unknown Sources which will allow installation of this one click root app for android.
- Using any File Manager install Kingroot application on your smartphone.
- Once Kingroot is installed on your smartphone, open it and tap on Try to Root button. The status will be checked of your mobile phone and you will see Start Root button.
- Tap on Start Root button which will begin rooting process on HTC Desire 626S.
- It will take a couple of minutes to complete the process. Once rooting process is complete, you will see Root Successful on the screen of your smartphone.
Your HTC Desire 626S is now successfully rooted. This is one of the easiest guides to root HTC Desire 626S without PC.