Micromax Canvas Nitro 2 E311 is a decent smartphone which is launched by Micromax. The smartphone comes with a 5.0-inch display screen. The display which you get with the Canvas Nitro 2 E311 delivers resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels. Corning Gorilla Glass 3 protection protects the surface of the device from any possible scratches. Under the hood of the Micromax Canvas Nitro 2 E311, you get a 1.5 Ghz octa core processor and 2 GB RAM which ensures that you are able to run all your favorite games and applications on the Micromax Canvas Nitro 2.
We all know that there are a lot of advantages of rooting. You can get all these advantages on the Canvas Nitro 2 E311 as there is a guide available which will help you in getting root access on the device. Follow the step by step guide shared below as it will help you to root Micromax Nitro 2 E311 smartphone.
Disclaimer: We at Rooting Tutorials are not responsible if any damage happens to your device. Your Android device might get bricked, SD cards might get corrupted or damaged during the flashing process. You are following this tutorial at your own risk.
Before we share the guide to root Micromax Canvas Nitro 2 E311 without PC you need to fulfill a few things.
- Your Micromax Canvas Nitro smartphone should have more than 80% of battery in it.
- USB Debugging should enabled. You can follow this guide to enable USB Debugging on Micromax Canvas Nitro.
- Create backup of all the data which is present in your smartphone. Follow the guide to create backup of Micromax Canvas Nitro. (Optional)
Create backup of all apps on Android apps (No Root required)
- Enable Installation via Unknown Sources. Go to Settings > Security and tap on Unknown Sources to enable it.
How to root Micromax Nitro 2 E311 without PC
Follow the step by step guide shared below as it will help you to root Micromax Nitro 2 E311 using King root android app.
- Download Kingroot Android application on your smartphone from this link.
- Once you have downloaded, open Best File Manager for Android device which you are using on your smartphone.
- Install the downloaded Kingroot application on your Canvas Nitro 2 once installed you will see the app icon present in app drawer.
- Now you have to open King root android application. Open the app and you will see Root strategy available, like in the Pic below. Tap on the big blue button at the bottom which says Try to root.
- Tapping on the button will start rooting your Micromax Nitro 2 E311 phone. You will see screen like shown in the pic below on your mobile phone.
- Once rooting is completed, the software will show Root Successful with big green tick. This means you have rooted Micromax Canvas Nitro 2 E311 using Kingroot app.
This is how you can easily root Micromax Canvas Nitro 2 E311 without PC. If you are not able to root or are having any problems, please use the comments section below to clear them out.