Install Android Nougat on OnePlus 3 – Are you using OnePlus 3? If yes then we are having a good news for you. You can finally install Android Nougat on OnePlus 3. The Chinese manufacturer has recently released OTA update of Android Nougat for the OnePlus 3.
This means that you don’t have to flash buggy ROM’s anymore in order to get glimpse of Android 7.0. Many improvements and new features are added in the latest version of Android which will not only help the users in getting better performance but a better user-interface. The improved Notification panel will allow OnePlus 3 users to reply to messages from Notifications only.
Also Read :- How To Take Screenshot on OnePlus 3
Installing Android Nougat in OnePlus 3 is very simple as it is OTA update. To install Android Nougat in OnePlus 3T, you can follow the steps which we have mentioned below.
Steps to Install Android Nougat on OnePlus 3
Follow the below mentioned steps to easily install Android 7.0 in OnePlus 3.
- Make sure that your Android phone is having more than 70% of battery present in it.
- Check your Internet connectivity as you have to download the update.
- Next, open Settings and then scroll down to select System Updates
- Tap on Check For Updates option and your device will look for any available update.
- Download the latest update available and once it is downloaded, tap on Install option to install it on your smartphone.
Once you have downloaded and installed the update you will be able to use all the features of Android nougat on your smartphone.
We hope that you were able to install Android Nougat on OnePlus 3. Which features you liked the most in the system update? Tell us using the comments below.