Root Samsung Galaxy On Nxt Without PC – Galaxy On Nxt is successor to the Samsung Galaxy J7 smartphone. The device comes with a big 5.5-inch display screen which delivers resolution of 1080 X 1920 pixels. If you love to watch movies and play games on mobile phones then you can use the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt and enjoy it on big screen. Under the hood of this device, you are going to get a 1.6 Ghz octa core processor coupled with 3 GB RAM which delivers great performance.
Coming to the camera of the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt, you get a 13 Mega pixel rear camera and an 8 Mega Pixel front facing camera. We found specifications of Samsung Galaxy On Nxt however there are many cool tips and tricks of this smartphone with one being Take Screenshot on Samsung Galaxy On Nxt.
Samsung Galaxy On Nxt comes with TouchWiz interface which is known to lag with time. There are many custom ROM’s available for the Samsung Galaxy On Nxt which you can use to increase performance of your device and also change its interface. We all know that in order to install custom ROM’s on any Android smartphone, it has to be rooted. There are many advantages of rooting an android device as when a user gets root access, many things can be easily achieved which were not possible before. If you are interested in installing custom ROM’s or want to root Samsung Galaxy On Nxt, you are at the right place as today we are going to share easy steps which are going to help you in getting root access of your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt without PC.
Before we share the steps to get root access on Samsung Galaxy On Nxt, few things need to be fulfilled. We have mentioned all the pre-requisites below.
- Make sure that your android smartphone is having atleast 70% of charge present in it. It is important to have enough battery in a device as if a mobile phone turns off during rooting process it can harm the device.
- Create backup of all the data which is present in your Android device. In case data gets lost during the rooting procedure, you can restore it back.
- We are going to use a third party application for rooting our smartphone. For that app to use on our smartphone, we have to enable third party application installation feature. You can achieve the same by going to Settings > Security > Enable Installation via Unknown Sources.
- You need internet access on your smartphone.
How to Root Samsung Galaxy On Nxt without PC
Now that you have fulfilled all the pre requisites, you can follow the steps which we have mentioned below which will help you in getting root access of your Samsung Galaxy On Nxt.
- First of all you have to download Farmaroot app on your smartphone. The app can be easily downloaded by clicking this link.
- Once the app is downloaded on your smartphone, use any File Manager to install it on your mobile phone.
- Now that you have installed Farmaroot on your android smartphone, you can begin the root process on your smartphone.
- Go to app drawer and open Farmaroot by tapping on it. As the app will open, you should see Install Super-User option. Under this you will see ARAGOM. Tap on ARAGOM to begin root process.
- Rooting process will start on your device and SuperSU will be installed. Within some time you should see “Success” Message on your screen which will confirm successful root of the device.
Reboot your smartphone and you should see SuperSU installed. Now you can install any custom ROM you want to or install special applications which can be installed after getting root access.
We hope that you were able to get root access on your smartphone after following our guide of how to root Samsung Galaxy On Nxt. If you experienced any problems during rooting process, do let us know using the comments section below.