Take screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 – Note 4 by Xiaomi is the latest smartphone which is launched by the Chinese giant. The smartphone comes with a better hardware and is a worthy update to the successful Note 3. The smartphone is now available on online websites and if one is lucky enough he/she can buy it as there are limited stocks available of the device as of now. If you are using Android operating system for the first time it might be difficult for you to understand all the features which are available in your mobile phone. You have got a new phone and it is possible that you want to share the screenshot with your friend but don’t know how to? It is pretty simple to take screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4.
Screenshot can be taken if you want to share your game score with your friend, want to screenshot a snapchat or simply want to capture an application screen. There are different methods available on the internet which will help one to take screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4 and today we are going to share those methods in this guide.
Guide to Take screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4
There are two methods available which can be used to capture screenshot on Xiaomi Redmi Note 4. You can follow any of these methods as per your choice.
Use Hardware buttons
Hardware buttons means the physical buttons like Power, home, Volume Up/down which are present on Android mobile phones. Using hardware buttons one can take screenshot on pretty much any Android mobile phone which is available out in the market. It is one of the preferred methods as you don’t have to root android phone or install any application. Following the steps mentioned below you can find out how you can take screenshot using hardware buttons.
- Open the screen whose screenshot you want to capture.
- Once you have opened the screen which you want to capture press combination of Volume Down + Power
- You will hear camera shutter sound and your screen will blink.
- This means that you have successfully captured your current screen.
- To view the screenshot captured you can open Gallery of your device or pull down the Notification drawer.
Use Menu Button
While the first method is a legacy method and is preferred by a lot of people, many people also use Menu option. You can use this feature on any Xiaomi smartphone.
- Open the screen which you want to capture.
- Now you have to pull down the Notification bar and then open Toggles.
- Here you have to find Screenshot option.
- Tap on Screenshot and your current screen will be captured.
Just like previous method you will find the screenshot captured in gallery and you can access it from Notifications Panel also.