Unlock Bootloader of Yu Yunique – Yu Yunique is a budget performer which is launched by Yu. The smartphone comes with a 4.7-inch display screen which delivers resolution of 720 X 1280 pixels. Yu Yunique was launched in 2015 in the month of September. The smartphone comes with a 1.2 ghz quad core processor and 1 GB RAM. If you are a moderate smartphone user then you will be able to perform all the operations easily on the Yu Yunique.
Now there are many ways to improve performance of an android device and one of the common methods is by rooting the device. To root Yu Yunique you have to unlock its bootloader first. Today in this post we are going to tell you how to unlock bootloader of Yu Yunique.
Disclaimer: We at Rooting Tutorials are not responsible if any damage happens to your device. Your Android device might get bricked, SD cards might get corrupted or damaged during the flashing process. You are following this tutorial at your own risk.
Before we tell you how to unlock bootloader of Yu Yunique make sure that the below mentioned things are fulfilled.
- All the data which is present in your device will get deleted once the bootloader is unlocked. Follow the methods shared below to create backup of Yu Yunique.
Create backup of all apps on Android apps (No Root required)
- Your smartphone should have more than 50% of battery in it.
- Enable USB Debugging on your Yu Yunique smartphone. Follow the video tutorial to enable USB debugging on Yu Yunique.
- Minimal ADB and Fastboot tools should be installed. You can download the install the tools on your Windows computer from here.
How to unlock bootloader of Yu Yunique
Follow the step by step guide shared below which will help you to unlock bootloader of Yu Yunique.
- Switch off your mobile phone and enter in Fastboot mode. To enter Fastboot mode in Yu Yunique power off your smartphone. Now hold the Volume up button and connect your mobile phone with your PC using a USB cable. Keep holding the Volume Up key till you have entered Fastboot mode.
- Now open the folder where Minimal ADB and Fastboot tools are installed. Open a command window by pressing Shift key and pressing right mouse button. Select open command window here from the menu displayed.
- Enter the command which we have mentioned below to verify and see if Yu Yunique connected in Fastboot mode or not.
If you see some number this means that your device is connected in Fastboot mode.
- Now to unlock bootloader of Yu Yunique you have to enter the command which we have mentioned below.
fastboot -i 0x1ebf oem unlock
Within a minute The bootloader of Yu Yunique will get unlocked. Once the bootloader is unlocked you can enter the next command to reboot your smartphone.
Once your device is rebooted, its bootloader will be unlocked. This is how you can easily unlock bootloader of Yu Yunique. If you are having any doubts or questions you can ask us using comments section below. You can also get in touch with us using our Facebook Page.